2.19.2005

Rice'a'roni - "Rice So Nice, We Needed 2 Apostrophes"

I’m writing this from San Francisco, which is again securely at the top of my favorite cites list. This town so superbly eccentric that it feels more like a big amusement park than it does a thriving metropolis. Perhaps it has something to with how they appear to have built the city before the invention of the level. Or maybe it the sheer concentration of roller-bladers and spandex. Regardless, I love this city. The Berkeley tournament starts tomorrow and should be a good indication of how ready we are for the final stretch of the season. I’d like to be able to say that I feel confident… but I’d also like to be able say things in Japanese and the world’s just not that user friendly.

A question for ya that’s been in my noodle:
Generally, how many times does someone have to offer you something trivial
(coffee, pie, smack) before you will accept it?
Me = 3

Minnesota nice or lack of balls?

No comments: