10.05.2005

The Times They Are A-Changin'

An update that actually has to do with my life!?! Stop this insanity.

There have been big changes here at DrewCorp LLC, and in times of great upheaval, it is often helpful to appraise such vicissitude in writing in the interest of providing clarity.
  • New roommates, three of them!
    Josh, Jenner and Zoe(a Dog-ish type thing). All good people.
  • 18 Credits
    I'm not quite getting my ass kicked, but it's good to remember that I can function on 4 or less hours of sleep on a regular basis.
  • I'm single
    Sucky and good at the same time. I used to absolutely love being alone - so it's be rather freaky to find myself struggling to re-learn that being alone is actually a good thing. I understand now how someone can come up with a story as cool as Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind. Yay for understanding.
  • Non-prom
    The Awesome 80's Prom is on hiatus until early November, thus: free weekends. Holy crap, I have no friend! The social life provided by the Prom has been highly successful as masking the fact that my old circle of friends has more or less completely unraveled. With Bietz moving, the schism between certain other friends, and the constant marching progression of life taking friends in different directions, I'm left with little connections to an older version of my life.
  • TV shows are weird
    So I'm doing this thing with HGTV. All I can say is filming a TV show is a lot like being an adored child - anything you do that is remotely entertaining has to be immediately recreated thus removing anything remotely entertaining about it.

  • There's more, but I'm now exhausted. Don't you like the new play-thangs on my blog over there to the right? I'm a nerd.

    No comments: